Thursday, November 19, 2009

"I'll have a butterscotch sundae I guess"





















The Royal Tenenbaums is one of my top 4 most tremendous movies of ALL TIME (well, like, my life at least). I know every word and never tire of tireing everyone else with my 'spot that' Wes Anderson quotes and references. I became obsessed with Campari after seeing The Life Acquatic and was thrilled when Peter Sarstedt's "Where Do You got to my Lovely?" was featured in The Darjeeling Limited, as Mum and I have sung it since I was little.
I love Margot Tenenbaum so much that it actually pains me to think that she is a character and not an actual living person. "I couldn't even begin to think about knowing how to answer that question."
Plus - Bill Murray and Anjelica Huston are geniusesess.
Man - I could go on and on until the Campari ran out.

1 comment:

Melissa {Suger} said...

The reason behind one too many layers of eyeliner during uni for me... lol. She is a weird and wonderful inspiration. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails