Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Want This Dress...




































Oh ho ho ho hooooooooooo.....
The questions have already started... "Rianna, why are you stillllll single?", "Rianna, what are your plans??", "Rianna, dont you want to get married and have children??"...
BLOOOOOODY HELLLLLLL!!
I'm fine thanks, my family are all well thanks, Yes - I've had an awesomely huge year full of joy,sorrows, scary shit and personal growth, AND, this Christmas and New Year, intstead of greeting the dawn with hesitation, I choose to greet it whilst neck deep in tulle, sequins, friends and maybe.....champagne.
I can do that you see, I'm unenemcumbered and my life is full of endless possibilities...

1 comment:

the little mummy that could said...

Stunning darling!!
I love them all too.
I have decided to wear a number of "wedding style" stunners for the upcoming wedding events such as my hens weekend ( something short, sexy and possibly wioth tulle), rehearsal dinner(elegant), and then the day after the wedding when we have a buffet breaky with our guests and then drive off into the sunset to our honeymoon (something flowing, relaxed and ethereal).
Oh and I've jsut started my own little blog blog, its new and im still learning but its fun!!
Love TLMTC xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails