Friday, May 28, 2010

Dress of the Day 28.05.2010


I'm in the library eating a mandarin, drying my toenails, posting this and researching Glamour Theory. I've found a great essay on "Hollywood Glamour and Mass Consumption in Postwar Italy" in the Journal of Cold War Studies.... cause I always knew I'd end up right there in the thick of the flipping Cold War!
With assorted nail polishes, mandarins, phone and charger and internet access I honestly don't know why I've failed to pack a sleeping bag and just move in. Would save me a lot of hassle really.

2 comments:

Melissa {Suger} said...

I just love this photo. And the dress. And Kirsten. Perfect. All. Just Perfect.

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Love! I have the most perfectly blue fingernails at the moment - this frock matches the mood deliciously!

Related Posts with Thumbnails