Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday 12 August, 2010.

 

Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic.

- Martin Luther King, Jr.


A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer.


- Ralph Waldo Emerson



A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?


- Albert Einstein




Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus.


- Wallace Stegner


The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil.

-Cicero.


A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.


- Groucho Marx


I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognizably wiser than oneself.

- Marlene Dietrich


Wishing you all a lovely day. xo

3 comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Oh Rianna, you sure know how to make my day. Beautiful xx

bobby said...

Sigh... completely relaxing (it a take-my-breath-away kind of way)

Rianna said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you find it so, my loves. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails