Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday, 16th May 2012.








“So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”  Paulo Coelho







"You are, and always have been, my dream.” Nicholas Sparks



“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”  Paulo Coelho



“When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.”  Jess C. Scott


“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”  Pablo Neruda




“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”  Sarah Dessen







“He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” Emily Brontë

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your precious posts they pierce my heart xx

StrangeBird said...

Another perfect marriage of pictures and words - lovely :)

Australian Fashion Review Blog - Gems said...

Another beautiful post - I always sigh a happy sigh after viewing them

Gems x

Australian Fashion Review Blog

Rianna said...

Thankyou so much.
xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails